Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the work you do? We have an opening for a full time recruitment coordinator in Grover Beach. In this role, you’re responsible for recruiting and hiring our caregiving work force. This person needs to be interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced organization. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a timely matter. Join us as we enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Vacation, 401k coming in February
· Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
· Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
· Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
Qualifications (Training Provided)
· High school graduation or the equivalent
· One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
. Must be able to pass extensive background check
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
· Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required